Ask The Dietitian
My OB recommended that I see Heather because I was gaining too much weight and by week 26 had already gained 30 pounds! I was nervous that Heather would tell me all the things I couldn't eat and force high fiber foods on me. The first thing she told me to do was to eat! She gave me tips on ways to feel satisfied longer such as adding cheese and salsa to my corn chips. During the six weeks that I saw Heather, I only gained 4 pounds. My doctor was really impressed.
-Kate S. Doylestown, PA
We provide personalized nutrition counseling and wellness
plans for these common concerns:
- Are you tired of Yo-Yo Dieting? Do you hate losing weight and gaining
it all back?
- Do you hate constantly trying a new Fad diet- or making special meals for yourself? Hate Exercising?
- Are you pregnant or nursing? Trying to conceive?
- Got a picky toddler? Does your child only eat certain foods?
- Does your child eat too much and suffer from inactivity?
- Does your teen think s/he needs to diet, even though s/he is at a healthy weight?
- Do you or your teen want to learn to love eating healthy? Improve body image?
- Do you have a college student who suffers from the "Freshman Fifteen?"
WE CAN HELP!
We offer a
range of dietary counseling options to fit your schedule and budget. Our services may even be covered by your insurance.
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."