About Denver Physician Dr. Jonathan W. Singer, D.O. and Our Wonderful Staff
Denver physician Dr. Jonathan W. Singer, with over 20 years experience as a physician and surgeon, is Board Certified in Family Practice and Holistic Medicine.
He is also Board Eligible in Bariatric Medicine, Medical Acupuncture, Homeopathy, and Environmental Medicine.
He is a member of the American Medical Association, American Osteopathic Association, American Academy of Family Physicians, and the American College for the Advancement of Medicine. He is a past member of the North American Association for the Study of Obesity, American Academy of Environmental Medicine.
Dr. Singer is a current member of the Colorado Society of Osteopathic Medicine and the immediate past president of the Wyoming Medical Society as well as a delegate to the national house of delegates for the American Osteopathic Association. He currently serves as a delegate from Colorado to the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians, the largest specialty college within the osteopathic medical profession.
- Dr. Singer received both his Bachelor's and Master's degree in Food Chemistry from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where he developed a natural replacement for food colorant Yellow No. 5, which is now standard in the food industry.
- He attended Medical School at the College of Osteopathic Medicine in Des Moines, Iowa, where he graduated with honors at the top of his class.
- Dr. Singer is past-president of the Wyoming Osteopathic Medical Association and a current delegate of the national house of delegates to the American Osteopathic Association from the state of Colorado.
- He is licensed to practice medicine and surgery in Colorado, and Wyoming. The Boards of Medical Examiners, in the states in which he is licensed, have bestowed great honor on Dr. Singer by asking him to appear regularly to teach and inform their members about the practice of complementary and alternative medicine and why it is safe and effective.
- Widely recognized nationally by traditional and alternative physicians, Dr. Singer is helping to establish a new standard of care, greater than that to which traditionally trained physicians are held.
Dr. Singer is also Board Certified in Holistic Medicine, an honor granted to only 650 physicians out of 800,000 M.D.'s and D.O.'s in the entire country. Members of this group are acknowledged as developers of the standard and scientific basis for alternative medicine.
He and his wife, Linda, have four children, and reside in Denver, Colorado.
Linda Leonard, our Office Manager and Administrator, is not only the wife of Denver physician Dr. Jonathan W. Singer, but is the mother of four beautiful children. (A mother always has to brag about her kids :)
She works cheerfully in the office each day, answering phones, booking appointments, remembers every name and face, and occasionally swaps Jewish and low-carb recipes.
She can answer almost any question that you might have, from insurance questions, directions to our office, as well as basic questions about our Denver physician practice.
Diana Lewis, Our Head Medical Assistant, handles all of our clinical and laboratory testing. She checks patients in, and keeps things running smoothly. She also has an extensive background as an IV nurse.
Joshua Singer, C.H., Clincial Hypnotherapist and webmaster, is the oldest son of Denver physician Dr. Jonathan W. Singer. He received hypnosis training at the Institute for Mind/Body Research in Flushing, Queens, studying with the renowned hypnotherapist, Dr. George Bien.
He is certified as a clinical hypnotherapist with both the National Guild of Hypnotists, and board-certified with the American Board of Hypnotherapy.
Josh maintains an active practice in the New York, Cleveland and Denver metro areas. In addition to his occupation of staff hypnotherapist, he is a talented accomplished classical musician, holding a degree from the Juilliard School in New York City as well as a degree from the Cleveland Institute of Music.
His hypnosis website can be found at »http://www.peakhypnosis.com