* Huntington Valley, PA 19006 *
A top quality roofing and construction company. We service Bucks County, Montgomery County, and all of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Get roofing, siding, and construction done today.
The most prevalent complaint in the roofing industry is timeliness of response. New Roofing aims to eliminate that complaint 100% of the time. From the simplest of commercial roofing needs to the most complex, New Roofing offers quick response with free quotes, free proposals and roofing consultations. Our staff is ready and available for your inquiries at any time throughout the day or week.
Our expert inspectors will assess your roof to determine if any defects exist or if the life of your roof can be extended through simple modification of maintenance. We focus on providing you with the most cost effective solution. We are honest and reliable. Our preventative maintenance programs protect your investment and give you peace of mind. We strive to always be mindful of your budget and promise to save you money whenever possible! Whatever your needs, we are your roofing experts.
Your satisfaction is our main concern. New Roofing: Built on experience, growing by reputation!
To better understand the low slope roofing options available to you, we've found that it helps to use the analogy of owning a car. During the life of your car you could:
- Maintain or Repair it (i.e. like doing an oil change)
- Restore it (i.e. like overhauling the engine)
- Replace it - Low Slope (i.e. like buying a new car)
- Replace it - Steep Slope (i.e. like buying a new car)
Maintain Your Roof : (i.e. like doing an oil change)
keep it in its original
- Routine maintenance is like an oil change for your car . . . It keeps the roof in optimal condition
- Maximize the value of your investment . . . Realize the longest life for the roof system installs.
- Insure that any guarantee in place remains in effect . . . Don't accidentally lose coverage by failing to maintain your roof.
- Helps keep your rood ready . . . For what Mother Nature throws its way
- Maintenance only takes a roof so far
- Can only maintain a roof when you have a roof that's performing well to start with
Repair Your Roof : (i.e. like overhauling the engine)
its original operating
- Take care of problems when they occur . . . Don't let them become big headaches
- Using the right materials installes by a professional contractor . . . Insures that a repair performs for the expected life of a roof.
- A professional roofing contractor knows how to make repairs; your HVAC contractor doesn't.
- Maintenance + good reparis performed by certified contractor helps the roof do what it's supposes to do.
- Repairs don't extend the life of a roof . . . But left undone, the roof life can be greatly reduced
- Improperly extended, they can either not work or be very short term
Restore Your Roof : (i.e. like buying an new car)
can be restored using advanced
- Conserves Cash . . . Saves up to half the cost of a new roof; project can also be staged over several years for improved cash flow
- extends Lie . . . adds up to 15 years to the life of your existing roof
- Peace of Mind . . . manufacturers' no-dollar-limit guaranteed avalailable up to 15 years
- Minimal Disruption . . . installs significantly faster and with considerable less mess than a conventional new roof
- Financial Flexibility . . . can often be capitalized or expensed (ask your tax advisor)
- Limited by condition of existing roof . . . must be in moderately good condition
- Buyer must choose carefully . . . not all restoration products perform equally
Replace it - Low Slope : (i.e. buying an new car)
that repair or restoration are no longer
possible, making replacement the only
- Best Long-Term Option . . . systems often last up to 20 years or more
- Peace of Mind . . . manufacturer's no-dollar-limit guarantees available up to 20 years
- Fewer installation Worries . . . large pool of experienced applicators available
- Highest investment . . . can be doation
- Longest installation time
- Moderate-to-Severe Disruption and Hassle for occupants