Philadelphia Roofing Contractors Serving Chestnut Hill, Mount Airy, Germantown, Manayunk, Center City, Montgomery County and the Main Line
Commercial Roofing Contractors
Visit Our Photo Gallery to see some of our commercial roofing projects.
- BUR - A built-up roof (BUR) membrane is a continuous and semi-flexible. It consists of multiple layers sometimes referred to as a "redundant system" of coated or saturated roll roofing material and bitumen.
- EPDM Rubber - This synthetic rubber material can be formulated with great flexibility for use as membrane sheet roofing. EPDM shows resistance to ozone, UV, weathering, abrasion and has good low temperature flexibility.
- APP - APP is asphalt with modifiers added to give plastic or rubber properties.
- We are called on many times in Center City Philadelphia, West and Northwest Philadelphia to replace and repair flat roofs.
Architectural Shingle Roofs
- 30 Year - Asphalt shingles are normally a 30-year warranty laminated or architectural shingle. Ask us about the various manufacturer warranties and workmanship guarantees.
- 50 Year - A more advanced (heavier) shingle is a 50-year /lifetime laminated or architectural shingle, such as Grand Manor and others manufactured by CertainTeed, Independence, or GAF.
- Lifetime - The heaviest weight Lifetime laminated/architectural shingle.
- Nothing adds elegance to the appearance of a building more than copper.
- Copper is a maintenance-free material that is able to withstand harsh elements.
- Used many times for historical preservations and for converging roof lines where water needs to be routed.
Slate Shingle Roof Repairs and Restoration
- Slate roofing stock is a dense, sound rock and exceedingly tough and durable. Slate roofs have exceptional, long-lasting value, and the options are numerous.
- Slate roofing tiles come in many colors, sizes and textures, affording many architectural effects, that contribute to the appearance and beauty of any building. Our experienced staff can handle various projects taking into consideration the variety of products and the homeowner's desires.
- Churches, Synagogues, Historic Buildings, Multi-Resident Homes
- An enduring and attractive roofing material, tile will typically last well over a century.
- Tile is manufactured to withstand wind, hail, rain, pests, earthquakes, and fires. Many styles, textures and colors are available to you in either concrete tile or clay tile.
- Whether shingle or shake, wood shingles give your building a natural look.
- Wood shingle is resistant to moisture, insects, wind, and UV
- Wood shingles are also adaptable to all climate conditions.
- While known for its durability, metal is also a heat-reflective roofing material.
- It is resistant to fire, mildew, insects, rotting, and wind.
- We can custom fabricate metal pieces to fit any challenging roof lines.
- Energy-saving and lightweight
To Schedule A Free Roof Inspection Call 215-843-1970 or Click Here Today!